At Atwal Financial, we constantly endeavour to introduce new, cutting edge and rewarding investment products for our clients.
In this effort, we have partnered with Monexo – India’s leading, RBI regulated Peer to Peer lending (“P2P lending”) platform.
So, what is Peer to Peer lending ?
- Peer to Peer lending is a new age innovation in finance which enables investors to securely lend to screened, creditworthy salaried borrowers.
- Peer to Peer lending is a $150 billion industry globally and offers a new risk-optimised investment avenue in India which is regulated by RBI
Why should you look at P2P lending for investment ?
- New monthly income stream : Investing in Peer to Peer loans enables investors to earn monthly cashflow and fixed income in the form of EMIs
- 2X higher returns than Bank FD : Peer to Peer loans offer high returns with ability to generate upwards of 15% p.a
- Smart portfolio diversification: Investing in Peer to Peer loans help to diversify your portfolio outside of equities, bonds and traditional asset classes
Why lend with Monexo ?
- 4000+ investors have registered with Monexo and 300+ financial advisors have partnered with Monexo
- Rigorous borrower assessment and robust risk mitigation infrastructure with proven credit assessment trackrecord
- RBI approved platform with 15+ month trackrecord of delivering risk adjusted returns upwards of 15% p.a for investors
Interested ? Want to open a lender account ? Let’s get started !
- You can open your Monexo lending account in just 5 minutes by clicking https://bit.ly/2BZT8iA
- For more information, contact Ranjit on 83739 28038